The Jack candle has mini dried pods that look like pumpkins! He has a clean musky smell to him.
The Sally candle has mini dried roses, forget me nots and baby’s breath! She is a sweet Raspberry Carnation smell. Please note the color of the Sally Candle might vary.
The labels on each of these glow in the dark. All candles have FSC certified wooden crackling wicks and are 100% soy wax.
You can order one or the set of two.
Vegan and Eco-Friendly
100% natural American-farmed soy wax
• Crackle when lit
• FSC Certified Wood
• Sustainably sourced in the USA
• Clean burning
• Wicks may take a few tries before they stay lit that is because they are all natural wood.
• The first time you light the candle let it burn until the wax has melted edge to edge, failure to do so will result in your candle tunnelling. This could take up to 4 hours.
• Due to the nature of soy wax, light your candle for no longer than 4 hrs at a time. Keeping soy candles lit for too long can burn off all the fragrance and/or wax too quickly.
• Finally trimming your wick will also give a better crackle! Optimal wick length should be around 5mm. You can trim your wick by carefully snapping the charred wood off with your fingers (make sure it is cool before you do so!)
• Please note our candles are all hand poured, not mass produced. Although all effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be different. Sometimes the top of the candle may appear slightly uneven, this is a sign of natural soy wax and will not affect the quality of the candle.
Legal Disclaimer: The items are hand crafted and should be used with intention of the buyer. They are not to be used or are intended to be used in replacement of professional advice such as medical, legal, psychological, or business.